All shortlisted candidates will be invited to join our Women of the Future Network and receive a complimentary place to attend the 2018 WOF Awards on November 14.
All nominees will receive notification of the success of their entry into the shortlist by email.
- Significant and ground-breaking achievements to date
- High potential
- Making a distinctive, unusual, innovative contribution in their field
- Ability, and willingness, to act as a role model to others
- Women of the Future Corporate Award (open to an organisation)
- Women of the Future Mentor Award (open to men and women of any age)
- Women of the Future Young Star Award (open to 16 to 21-year-old girls on December 31st 2018)